When it comes to anything real estate, we have all the experts under one roof.
ESTATE AGENCY &
ESTATE AGENCY &
Our estate agency practice covers a comprehensive portfolio of properties; from agricultural to commercial uses, low cost house to the five start hotel and single to multiple ownerships. We are focused on helping our clients in all real estate agency needs, which include to sell, acquire or rent properties. Our aim is to ensure that each client whom we represent is served professionally and values of our services are delivered to the unique needs for each client.
Our estate agency and project marketing services include the following:
• Preparation of detailed marketing plans
• Liaison with solicitors on transaction documentation
• Liaison with advertising agencies
• Market updates and monitoring
• Inputs into planning and design process
• Financial analysis
• Creation of marketing and advertising strategies for the introduction of new and refurbished space
• Sub lease, assignment and pre-termination marketing services
• Strategic studies for tenants to facilitate the decision making process for senior management in the selection of suitable developments
• Cost benefit studies through discounted cashflow analysis
• Rent review and contractual negotiation services for tenants
• Market research and competitor benchmarking studies
Some of our team’s past experiences in real estate agency include:
Real estate agency for residential, commercial and industrial properties in Klang Valley for sale and purchase as well as rental purposes with estimated combined value worth of over RM100 million. Key projects undertaken include leasing project with Ministry of Defense Malaysia and sales and marketing of the high-end residential project sited in Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club (KLGCC) Parcel E and Mont Kiara’s high-end residential Condominium of Kiaraville. Our extensive experience in expatriate leasing includes leasing services for corporate clients such as Nestle, Honeywell, AC Nelson, Samsung, Western Digital, BMW, Astro, Schlumberger, Bumi Armada, Lafarge Asia, Oracle, Embassy of Mexico, Petronas, Core Laboratories and Garden International School.
The Corporate Real Estate practice provides dedicated professional property services to our corporate clients. At SANG Associates, we strive to understand the unique business environment in which each of our clients operates. Our aims are to provide seamless real estate services designed to the individual needs of our corporate clients with the intention to align the real estate needs of our client to strategic corporate goals.
Corporate Real Estate’s objectives are focused on the following:
• Understanding the client’s business strategy
• Reviewing our clients real estate needs
• Aligning our client’s real estate with their overall business strategy
• Manage their real estate assets
• Provide ‘value added’ services to our client
• Delivering an integrated service across regional and country borders
Our key people were experienced in the sale and marketing of the Bangunan Shell Malaysia located in Damansara Heights.
Valuation is a service that requires a high degree of professionalism, integrity and independence. Our team has undertaken numerous valuations of properties worth millions of Ringgit over the years with a clean record and will continue to conduct valuations on a fair, professional, and independent basis as well as in compliance with Malaysia and International Standards.
The firm undertakes valuation for the following purposes:
• Mortgage and Financing
• Sales or Purchase (including for public and private tenders)
• Financial Reports and Fair Value Accounting
• Initial Public Offerings (IPO), Reverse Takeovers (RTO), and Share Issuance
• Corporate Restructuring
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Partnership, Joint Venture and Privatization
• Fire Insurance
• Statutory Valuations (Compulsory Land Acquisition, Stamp Duty, State Land Alienation, Rating)
• Leasing and Rent Reviews
Among the key projects undertaken by members of the team include valuation of wide range of individual residential, commercial and industrial premises, valuation of commercial properties for submission to Securities Commission, valuation of multi-parcels development and industrial lands, valuation of land for compulsory land acquisition, valuation of Sungei Wang retail spaces, and valuation of Sheraton Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
At SANG Associates, we emphasize on a thoroughly professional and comprehensive approach to providing property management services. We understand that occupiers’ satisfaction with a buildings environment and services should be the prime objective and that property capital values increase with sound property management.
Comprehensive services cover all aspects of SANG Associates’ maintenance management such as conservancy and service contracts, security arrangements, energy audits, the setting up and operation of planned property maintenance and cyclical replacement schedules.
We handle tenancy management, including rental and management fee collections, lease renewals and negotiations and assist in the set-up of administrative and financial systems needed for efficient long-term management, financial and performance reports, budgets, sinking fund provision, and secretarial services for AGMs and other meetings for management corporations.
Our team has involved in property management services of retail centre like Seremban Parade, One Utama Shopping Centre, Jusco/Aeon Co Malaysia Bhd, Plaza Phoenix Shopping Centre, Carrefour Hypermarket throughout Malaysia and grade A office building in Jalan Raja Chulan known as Wisma Goldhill and residential development of 1A Stoner Condominium which situated a stone throw away from KLCC.
At SANG Associates, we are driven delivering success for all our clients through maximizing gains from dealings with our clients’ properties, while minimizing risks to an acceptable level. We combine in-depth researches with proven research techniques and the collective professional insights across all specialized and market centric departments in the firm.
With our comprehensive information base and specialized expertise, we offer our consultancy services to our clients; which include proposals on improving development and planning concepts, market forecasts, portfolio evaluation and allocation, feasibility studies, optimum product mix, pricing, real estate audits, development phasing and timing, urban planning, and strategies to maximize a project’s potential value.
Some of our existing experiences include:
• Compilation of economic overview of Malaysian market and the office market in Kuala Lumpur.
• Compilation and analysis of existing and new high-end housing, condominium, and service apartments
developments in Klang Valley (including market trend, price range, rental yield, property’s size, property
designs, and take-up rate of the high-end residential market in Klang Valley). Findings were gathered to
advise clients on feasibility studies, development and marketing purposes.
• Research consultancy of valuation and real estate assignments to advise client whether to sell or redevelop
the property and which of the option would be more profitable and feasible.
Suite No. B3-6-10
Solaris Dutamas 1
No 1 Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603-6205 5155
Fax: +603-6205 5122
Lean on our strong knowledge-base of the local housing market and our experienced and dedicated team to get the best homes for expatriates living long-term in Malaysia.